Today, Voyager made the difficult but necessary decision to temporarily suspend trading, deposits, withdrawals, and loyalty rewards, effective at 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time on July 1.
This provides time to continue exploring strategic alternatives and preserve the value of the Voyager platform we have built together. We are in discussions with various parties and will provide additional information at the appropriate time. More information can be found here: Press Release.
When will I be able to access assets on the platform?
- We understand the significant impact of this decision, and we are working quickly to lift the suspension on trading, deposits, withdrawals, and loyalty rewards. We will provide updated information as soon as it becomes available.
- While we are not in a position to announce anything else today, we are hopeful that we will have more to share soon. We will continue to keep you updated.
Is the app still working?
- You will still be able to view market data and track your portfolio in the app, you will receive rewards payments for the month of June, and we plan to continue to pay monthly rewards in July.
I have a Voyager debit card. How is it impacted by this announcement?
- Your debit card will stop working. You will need to stop any direct deposits currently going into the account connected to your debit card, as well as any automatic payments made from that account.
What does "exploring strategic alternatives” mean? Is Voyager up for sale?
- We are in discussions with various parties regarding additional liquidity and the go-forward strategy for the company. While we don’t have anything else to share today, we are working diligently and hope to have more information to share soon.
What is happening at Three Arrows Capital? Why haven’t they repaid your loan(s)? Press reports state they have been forced into liquidation; what does that mean?
- Questions about the status of Three Arrows Capital (3AC) should be directed to them.
- Voyager is actively pursuing recovery from 3AC through the court-ordered liquidation process in the British Virgin Islands and intends to pursue all other available remedies as well.