The Voyager Loyalty Program (VLP) has arrived. With the official launch of the new Voyager Token (VGX), we are unveiling our native rewards program. In this blog, we outline everything you need to know about the VLP–from understanding the three unique tiers to maximizing your rewards with Voyager.
Check out our White Paper to learn more about the new VGX token.
The Voyager Loyalty Program
How it works
The VLP gives Voyager Token holders a full suite of incentives and rewards. To participate in the Loyalty Program, you must hold a certain number of VGX tokens to unlock your tier. To achieve our Adventurer tier, you must hold a monthly average balance of at least 500 VGX. Unlock the Explorer tier with 5,000 VGX. And if you want to maximize your Voyager earning potential, unlock the Navigator tier at 20,000 VGX.
The table above gives a quick breakdown of the different rewards for each tier. Keep on reading for an in-depth rewards breakdown.
Voyager Loyalty Program rewards explained
- VGX Staking Rewards: VGX tokens held on Voyager will automatically earn 7% annual staking rewards. VGX staking rewards are paid out monthly as a part of our Voyager Earn Program. Minimum balances apply.
- Earnings Reward Boost: Ready to raise your rewards? Each tier powers a boost to your monthly crypto rewards. At the start of VLP, you’ll receive boosted rewards on your BTC, ETH, USDC.
- Crypto Back Rewards: For every trade executed on the Voyager app, our smart order router achieves what is called “price-improvement.” Price improvement means that Voyager scours the market to fill your order and beats the quoted price in the app. For the Explorer and Navigator tiers, you will receive 2x or 3x the price improvement normally given to customers. Crypto back rewards will be paid out in VGX at the middle and end of each month and will help you climb up the tier ladder by stacking VGX.
- Refer-a-Friend: Depending on your tier, you will receive even bigger referral rewards—up to $100 in crypto per referral. Once your friend trades $100 or more, you'll get $50 VGX and your friend will get $50 in Bitcoin. As a VLP member, you will also receive an additional boost paid in VGX at the end of each month. So tap into that network, hit up your old high school friends, and earn those boosted referral rewards.
Future VLP features
If all those incentives weren’t enough, here’s a sneak peek at future features for VLP members.
- Crypto Withdrawal Discount: Loyalty program members will be able to pay for their crypto withdrawal fees in VGX and save up to 30% on all withdrawal fees. 25% of all withdrawal fees paid with VGX will be burned.
- Crypto Back on Debit Card: For every dollar you spend with your Voyager debit card, you will receive rewards back in VGX.
- Debit Card Fee: The Voyager debit card will be free for all loyalty member tiers.
- Desktop: Navigator-level users will receive early access to our desktop application and all Loyalty Program members will have free access.
Note: The Voyager Loyalty Program, terms and qualifications are subject to change. Stablecoins buying and trading are not included in promotions. Reward payouts, other than Referral bonuses, are deposited out to accounts at the end of each month in VGX.
Loyalty goes both ways. In addition to the loyalty rewards listed, we will also be running special promotions for Voyager Loyalty Program members. Voyager will offer a wide variety of surprise opportunities to stack more VGX and maximize Loyalty Program rewards.
Promotions may include but are not limited to giveaways, trading bonuses, holiday promotions, and more.
The VLP is for you
We are so grateful for the support you have shown us throughout our growth, and we are thrilled to be able to bring you an even more rewarding Voyager experience.
Keep an eye out for updates as we launch more features and continue to grow the program over the coming months.
Update: As of April 1, 2022, referral bonuses changed from $25 in BTC for referrer and referree to $25 in VGX for referrer and $25 in BTC for referee.
Voyager Cryptocurrency Risk Disclosure
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a digital asset or other financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative in nature, involve a high degree of risk and can rapidly and significantly decrease in value. It is reasonably possible for the value of Cryptocurrencies to decrease to zero or near zero. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Previous gains may not be representative of the experience of other customers and are not guarantees of future performance or success.