Safely fund your account with ETC, BCH, LTC, and DASH and send it to the wallet of your choice as a payment or to store in self custody.
How to Transfer Crypto into Your Voyager Account
- Navigate to your Account page by selecting the icon in the top right corner of your Market screen.
- Select “Transfer Assets” and then choose if you want to deposit or withdraw.
- Deposit the crypto asset of your choice by scanning the QR code on the screen or by copying the unique address at the top of the screen. Be sure you’re on the correct asset deposit page. Sending the wrong asset to an wrong address will result in lost funds.
- Crypto transfers will be reflected in your Voyager account once the blockchain transaction is confirmed. It can take up to 20 minutes for your transfer to appear in your Voyager account as pending. Once it appears as pending in your account, it’s immediately available to be sold to USD and traded for any of Voyager’s available coins. It may take up to 40 minutes for deposit to fully clear.
- Send crypto to the wallet or vendor of your choice by pasting a unique address or scanning a QR code. Enter the amount of the crypto you want to send and slide to confirm! We must manually approve a small portion of withdrawals as part of our AML process which can take up to 24-hours.
With these new coins, you can now send and receive Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Dash with your Voyager account. Deposits and withdrawals for new coins are coming soon!
To learn more about how crypto deposits and withdrawals work on Voyager, click here.