It’s easy to transfer more than 30 cryptocurrencies to and from the Voyager app. Below, we cover which assets are available to transfer, and how to make crypto deposits and withdrawals.
Cryptocurrencies available for transfer
Here are cryptocurrencies currently available for deposit and withdrawal on the Voyager app:
|Basic Attention Token (BAT)||ERC20|
|Band Protocol (BAND)||ERC20 Only|
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||Proof-of-work|
|Multi Collateral Dai (DAI)||ERC20|
|Enjin Coin (ENJ)||ERC20|
|Ethereum Classic (ETC)||Proof-of-work|
|Kyber Network (KNC)||ERC20|
|Ocean Protocol (OCEAN)||ERC20|
|OMG Network (OMG)||ERC20|
|Shiba Inu (SHIB)||ERC20|
|USD Coin (USDC)||ERC20|
|Voyager Token (VGX)||ERC20|
Please note: At this time, not all assets supported on Voyager are available for transfer. We understand the importance of being able to transfer your digital assets and will continue to add support for transfers on more coins in the future. Thank you for your patience as we work to evolve the Voyager experience. For further questions, please reference our FAQs page.
How to deposit crypto
To initiate a crypto deposit on Voyager, you must first create an account and be approved. Once your account is approved, you can generate a deposit address to ”transfer in” your crypto.
- Open the Voyager app and tap the User Icon located in the top left hand corner of your Portfolio or Market screen.
- Tap Transfer Cash or Crypto → Deposit to Voyager Account
- Tap on the name of the coin you would like to transfer to obtain the QR code or address. Use the code or address to initiate your transfer.
- Lastly, go to the wallet or exchange account from which you want to transfer the assets and initiate a transfer for that address.
Once the deposit is initiated and confirmed on the blockchain, you should see the pending deposit in your transfer history on Voyager. As soon as the required number of confirmations have been made on the blockchain, your deposit will show status “secured” and the coins will be available to trade in your account.
How to withdraw crypto
- Open the Voyager app and tap the User Icon located in the top left hand corner of your Portfolio or Market screens
- Tap Transfer Cash or Crypto → Withdraw from Voyager Account
- Tap the asset that you wish to withdraw to an external wallet.
- Paste the wallet address in the "To" section or scan the QR code for the wallet address by tapping the QR icon.Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and slide the Slide to withdraw XXXX purple banner. Be sure to follow the 2FA instructions and confirm your withdrawal via the confirmation email you’ll receive.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a digital asset or other financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative in nature, involve a high degree of risk and can rapidly and significantly decrease in value. It is reasonably possible for the value of Cryptocurrencies to decrease to zero or near zero. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Previous gains may not be representative of the experience of other customers and are not guarantees of future performance or success.