Are you trying to figure out how to buy the Voyager Token (VGX)? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Buying and selling crypto assets has never been as easy as it is now. Voyager offers trading support for an ever-growing number of crypto assets, commission-free* with USD, including VGX.
What is VGX?
The Voyager Token (VGX) is the native token of Voyager Digital, Ltd. and rewards users within the Voyager crypto broker ecosystem. VGX generates 7% interest (APR) when held in the Voyager app and will soon offer cash back rewards, and other exclusive features.
The Voyager app offers investors unmatched access to the crypto market, with enhanced price discovery, access to liquidity, and speed through our smart order router technology–all in one convenient place.
Ready to start trading? Download Voyager and buy VGX in just minutes with these easy to follow steps…
How to buy VGX
- Get the Voyager App: Now available in Apple iTunes Store and Google Play Store, visit the store and search Voyager or click here to download now.
- Open a Voyager Trading Account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, we're required to collect this information to protect our users, but know that your personal information is always safe with us.
- Link your Bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap "Bank Accounts" and add your bank.
- Fund your Voyager Account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap "Transfer Cash or Crypto" & tap "Deposit to Voyager Account" and select USD. Then enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the "Slide to Deposit USD" banner. Now you can trade instantly.
- Buy VGX: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach "VGX" and tap to access the Voyager Token page, then tap "Buy VGX." Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the "Slide to Buy VGX" purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents (excluding New York state). We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply