Serum (SRM) is available for buying and trading commission-free* on the Voyager app. You can also deposit and withdraw the ERC20 version of Serum. We are happy to support the SRM community and introduce this new rising DeFi asset to our users.
The Serum (SRM) token is the governance token of Serum and is based on both the Solana blockchain and Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20). The token was created to accrue value through utility, not hyperinflation. It was also built to reflect the vision of Serum and create a group of long-term supporters for the platform and token–not for a quick profit.
Serum (SRM) first launched in mid-August of 2020. Around 10 billion SRM was created as the maximum supply at the launch of the token. As of now, there are around 50 million tokens in circulation. This amount is then set to grow by around 15% annually.
Learn more about Serum here.
How to buy Serum (SRM)
1. Get the Voyager app: Available in Apple App Store and Google Play Store, visit and search Voyager or click here to download now.
2. Open a Voyager Trading Account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, know that your personal information is always safe with us.
3. Link your Bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap Bank Accounts and add your bank.
4. Fund your Voyager Account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap Transfer Cash or Crypto, then Deposit to Voyager Account and select USD. Next, enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the Slide to Deposit USD banner. Now you can trade instantly.
5. Buy Serum: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach SRM and tap to access the Serum page, then tap Buy SRM. Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the Slide to Buy SRM purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents (excluding New York state). We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a digital asset or other financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative in nature, involve a high degree of risk and can rapidly and significantly decrease in value. It is reasonably possible for the value of Cryptocurrencies to decrease to zero or near zero. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Previous gains may not be representative of the experience of other customers and are not guarantees of future performance or success.