Serum (SRM) is available for buying & trading commission-free* on the Voyager app! You can also deposit & withdrawal the ERC20 version of Serum. We are to support the SRM community and introduce this new rising DeFi asset to our users.
The Serum (SRM) token is the governance token of Serum and is based on both the Solana and Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20). The Serum token was created to accrue value through utility, not hyperinflation. It was also created to reflect the vision of Serum and create a group of long term supporters for the platform and token and not for a quick profit.
Serum (SRM) first launched in mid-August of 2020. Around 10 billion SRM was created as the maximum supply at the launch of the token. As of now, there are around 50 million tokens in circulation. This amount is then set to grow by around 15% annually.
Learn more about Serum here.
How to buy Serum (SRM)
1. Get the Voyager App: Now available in Apple iTunes Store and Google Play Store, visit the store and search Voyager or click here to download now.
2. Open a Voyager Trading Account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, we're required to collect this information to protect our users, but know that your personal information is always safe with us.
3. Link your Bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap "Bank Accounts" and add your bank.
4. Fund your Voyager Account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap "Transfer Cash or Crypto" & tap "Deposit to Voyager Account" and select USD. Then enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the "Slide to Deposit USD" banner. Now you can trade instantly.
5. Buy Serum: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach "SRM" and tap to access the Serum page, then tap "Buy SRM." Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the "Slide to Buy SRM" purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents (excluding New York state). We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply