Decentraland (MANA) is available for buying and trading commission-free*, as well as transfers, on the Voyager App.
MANA is Decentraland's interchangeable and reproducible cryptocurrency token. It is an ERC20 token that must be burned to acquire non-fungible ERC721 LAND tokens. Decentraland (MANA) defines itself as a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to create, experience, and monetize content and applications. Users are able to purchase plots of land in this virtual world, which they can later navigate, build upon, and monetize. This gives them ownership and control over the environment and applications they create within their land.
For more information or to explore Decentraland further, click here.
How to buy Decentraland (MANA)
- Get the Voyager app: Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, visit and search Voyager or click here to download now.
- Open a Voyager trading account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, know that your personal information is always safe with us.
- Link your bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap Bank Accounts and add your bank.
- Fund your Voyager account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap Transfer Cash or Crypto, then Deposit to Voyager Account and select USD. Next, enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the Slide to Deposit USD banner. Now you can trade instantly.
- Buy MANA: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach MANA and tap to access the Decentraland Mana page, then tap Buy MANA. Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the Slide to Buy MANA purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents excluding New York state. We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a digital asset or other financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative in nature, involve a high degree of risk and can rapidly and significantly decrease in value. It is reasonably possible for the value of Cryptocurrencies to decrease to zero or near zero. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Previous gains may not be representative of the experience of other customers and are not guarantees of future performance or success.