Golem (GLM) is available for buying and trading commission-free*, as well as transfers, on Voyager.
Golem (GLM) is a peer-to-peer decentralized marketplace for computing power. It aims to be an alternative to centralized cloud service providers with its flexible, reliable, lower price points and an open-source community of developers.
The Golem network collects worldwide computing power and allows users to share these assets with Golem Network Tokens. GLM holders pay resource owners to finish tasks that require computational resources. The mass power of user devices is what makes up the Golem Network. Golem uses an Ethereum-based transaction system to solve payments between providers, requesters, and software developers.
Read more about Golem (GLM) and the Golem ecosystem here.
Ready to start trading Golem on Voyager? Download the app and follow the below steps to start now:
How to buy Golem (GLM)
- Get the Voyager app: Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, visit and search Voyager or click here to download now.
- Open a Voyager trading account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, know that your personal information is always safe with us.
- Link your bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap Bank Accounts and add your bank.
- Fund your Voyager account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap Transfer Cash or Crypto, then Deposit to Voyager Account and select USD. Next, enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the Slide to Deposit USD banner. Now you can trade instantly.
- Buy GLM: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach GLM and tap to access the Golem page, then tap Buy GLM. Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the Slide to Buy GLM purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents excluding New York state. We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a digital asset or other financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative in nature, involve a high degree of risk and can rapidly and significantly decrease in value. It is reasonably possible for the value of Cryptocurrencies to decrease to zero or near zero. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Previous gains may not be representative of the experience of other customers and are not guarantees of future performance or success.