Golem (GLM) is available for buying and trading commission-free*, as well as transfers, on Voyager!
Golem (GLM) is a peer-to-peer decentralized marketplace for computing power. It aims to be an alternative to centralized cloud service providers with its flexible, reliable, lower price points and an open-source community of developers.
The Golem network collects worldwide computing power and allows users to share these assets with Golem Network Tokens. GLM holders pay resource owners to finish tasks that require computational resources. The mass power of user devices is what makes up the Golem Network. Golem uses an Ethereum-based transaction system to solve payments between providers, requesters, and software developers.
Read more about Golem (GLM) and the Golem ecosystem here.
Ready to start trading Golem on Voyager? Download the app and follow the below steps to start now:
How to buy Golem (GLM)
1. Get the Voyager App: Now available in Apple iTunes Store and Google Play Store, visit the store and search Voyager or click here to download now.
2. Open a Voyager Trading Account: Fill in your personal information to create a trading account. As a licensed financial institution, we're required to collect this information to protect our users, but know that your personal information is always safe with us.
3. Link your Bank: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon on your Market Screen. On your account page, tap "Bank Accounts" and add your bank.
4. Fund your Voyager Account: To deposit USD, go to your account page and tap "Transfer Cash or Crypto" & tap "Deposit to Voyager Account" and select USD. Then enter the amount of USD you'd like to transfer and slide the "Slide to Deposit USD" banner. Now you can trade instantly.
5. Buy Golem: Navigate to the Market Screen scroll until you reach "GLM" Golem and tap to access the Golem page, then tap "Buy GLM." Insert the amount of USD you'd like to spend and slide the "Slide to Buy GLM" purple banner to complete your purchase.
Trading on the Voyager app is currently available to all U.S. residents (excluding New York state). We are actively working with regulators to expand to New York and internationally in the future.
*Additional fees may apply